SIMcheck is an open source ImageJ plugin suite for super-resolution stuctured illumination microscopy data quality control. Download v1.0 here
Table to aid with matching spherical aberration of the sample and OTF when using OMX V3. here...
Micron Advanced Microscopy Course
We hold an annual advanced microscopy course for Wellcome Trust postgraduate students (and other interested research staff).
This years Lecture course will be held in 14th-18th November 2016.
We have a Micron wiki, which is constantly evolving and being updated with useful information. Internal users can register and edit the wiki (external users will soon be be able to view a snapshot of the most useful information).
Q. Who can use the Micron facilities, and what are the charges?
Access is straighforward for researchers belonging to Biochemistry or Pathology, and relatively easy to arrange for those in other Oxford departments. External users are welcome to enquire about working collaboratively. Charges are usually around £30 per. hour for internal users.
click here to download the micron rules.
Other bioimaging resources
- ParticleStats: open source software for the analysis of particle motility and cytoskeletal polarity.
- Nikon MicroscopyU: confocal microscopy
- Olympus Microscopy Resource Center
- OMX wiki
- Invitrogen Spectral Viewer
- University of Arizona fluorescent spectra database
- Online microscopy lectures and educational material (onlinecourses.com)
- Online microscopy courses from universities around the world (onlineuniversity.net)
Oxford Univeristy Equipment and Facilities
- Research Facilities: University of Oxford's research facilities and equipment on-line searchable database